Older Persons Forum Webinar Registration
The Older Persons’ forum has moved to a two-part online event. It is a great opportunity to get a taste of what we had planned, join the kōrero and remotely attend some of our keynote speaker sessions.
You can select one or both sessions to attend.
Thank you to our wonderful speakers who have made themselves available. We look forward to seeing you online, discussing current and emerging issues faced by retirees, and hearing your views on potential areas of focus for the 2022 Review of Retirement Income Policies.
Webinar 1 Agenda: Wednesday 1 September, 10am – 11.30am
- Keynote speaker: Professor Paul Spoonley: “The New New Zealand – Facing Demographic Disruption”
- Overview: 2022 Review of Retirement Income Policies, a look back at previous reviews, and a look at the future demography of New Zealand
- Research: hear the latest research we have undertaken on retirees’ expenditure patterns
- Breakout discussion: tell us what is important to you to help shape the 2022 Review of Retirement Income Policies.
Webinar 2 Agenda: Thursday 2 September, 10am – 11.30am
- Colleen Tuuta: Director I Albatross Enterprises Limited “Māori housing options”
- Greer O’Donnell: Urban Strategist | Director, The Urban Advisory “Examples of alternative housing options from around New Zealand and globally”
- Jason More: CFO, The Selwyn Foundation “How a joint venture was created between the Selwyn Foundation and Auckland Council to provide affordable housing for older people”
- Breakout discussion: reflect on what you have heard and how you would like to see housing explored as part of the 2022 Review of Retirement Income Policies.