Contract Type: Full-time
The role of the Marketing Automation Specialist is to build out our digital customer journeys that support our marketing channels and digital eco system.
This is a marketing data driven role, providing actionable insights from customer data and site analytics to inform marketing effectiveness; and to be the guardian of our customer data.
This is a key position working in the Marketing team closely alongside digital, marketing and social media specialists to support Te Ara Ahunga Ora and Sorted marketing plans. Our ambition is to improve personalisation to audiences and develop our 1st party data maturity. This will help us achieve acquisition and retention goals and create visibility of marketing performance and opportunities.
The Marketing Automation Specialist must be experienced in marketing automation planning and delivery, digital data collation and analysis and digital marketing optimisation. While this is a technical role, it’s important to have a strong brand and marketing mindset to maintain and enhance user digital brand experience.
Key aspects of the role include
- Develop CRM workflows and lead marketing automation strategy and implementation
- Dashboard creation (Databox) and ownership to monitor and report on Google Analytics, customer data and other relevant data points across all sites
- Leverage Google tools – GTM tagging and GA platform management, along with Google Optimize
- Work closely with Digital Media agency on data intelligence and strategize growing our data maturity
- Working alongside our Media partners leverage our first party and 3rd party data in programmatic campaigns
- Provide data insights and opportunities to teams and agencies
- Work with media agency to implement campaign tracking and tagging
- Work with web agency on API integration for HubSpot
- Lead customer data privacy best practice and Privacy Act 2020 compliance
- Support product team reporting needs
- Maintains marketing scorecard with input from team
About Te Ara Ahunga Ora Retirement Commission
Te Ara Ahunga Ora is the office of the Retirement Commissioner. Te Ara Ahunga Ora aims to help New Zealanders to retire with confidence. Retiring with confidence means New Zealanders feel secure that they’ll have resources to live and the know-how to make ends meet.
We focus on three areas; Retirement Policies, Retirement Villages and Financial Capability. As part of our role we advise Government on the policies that will enhance retirement outcomes for New Zealanders. We also help support individuals to better prepare for retirement, and we contribute to better understanding of what retirement means in the 21st century. Times are changing.
Tā Mātou Pūtake Our Purpose
To empower the people of Aotearoa on their journeys to a better retirement
Tā Mātou Whakakitenga Our Vision
New Zealanders retire with confidence
Tā Mātou Kaupapa Mātāmua Our Mission
Provide trusted information, informed advocacy and effective collaboration to improve retirement outcomes for all.