Start Date: ASAP
End Date: N/A
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
About Te Ara Ahunga Ora Retirement Commission
Te Ara Ahunga Ora is the office of the Retirement Commissioner. We aim to improve retirement outcomes for all through trusted information, informed advocacy and effective collaboration.
We focus on three areas: Retirement Policies, Retirement Villages and Financial Capability. As part of our role, we advise Government on the policies that will enhance retirement outcomes for New Zealanders. Through our well-known consumer brand Sorted, we help New Zealanders think longer- term to improve financial outcomes and better prepare for retirement.
Contribute to efficient and effective delivery and optimisation of marketing and stakeholder communications activities. Support the development of new initiatives aligned to the goals of the organisation.
This is a digitally geared role that works collaboratively across marketing, stakeholder relations, and communications to join the dots on delivery and reporting.
Key aspects of the role include
Cross functional liaison to implement marketing and stakeholder communications plans. Administrative maintenance of key marketing assets including but not limited to product inventory, brand and photography libraries management.
Co-ordination and analysis for monthly reporting and campaign evaluations, co-ordination and planning for team meetings, events and conferences. Support for the maintenance and development of internal tools such as workflows, databases, tracking and dashboarding.
Essential skills and experience
- Team player – General attitude and conduct reflects a supportive, collaborative and constructive approach
- Resilient – Show composure and a sense of perspective during change and can helps others maintain optimism and focus
- Curious – Show curiosity, flexibility, and openness
- Communication – communicates clearly, professionally and constructively both verbally and in writing; letters and reports and submissions are accurate and well structured
- Ability to deliver – Works well under pressure, can prioritise and manage workload, meets expected deadlines, carries out instructions completely and accurately, uses knowledge and experience to inform decisions, demonstrates technical skills to deliver role expectations and takes appropriate action without being prompted
- Flexibility – Take a creative approach; work cheerfully within and across teams to tackle different activities to improve outputs and help other team members.
Benefits and perks
- We're flexible – work from home days and more - we are people-centric culture focused on wellness, teamwork, diversity
- Three additional leave days during the summer holidays
- Generous KiwiSaver employer contributions
- A passionate and innovative team environment - we're not your typical government agency
- The ability to be part of an organisation making a difference to the lives of New Zealanders.
The Te Ara Ahunga Ora Retirement Commission reserves the right to commence the interview process immediately.
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.