Contract type: Full-time
To concept and produce artwork for digital and print that is impactful and engaging to both our consumer and stakeholder audiences. This role will help evolve the visual identity of our brands Te Ara Ahunga Ora and Sorted and be a brand guardian.
Key aspects of the role include
- Design, layout and produce final art for a range of consumer and corporate materials
- Scheduling and prioritisation of design workflow
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally on key projects
- Champion brand guidelines and uphold brand integrity
- Manage a library of branded templates and elements
- Use your skills and knowledge to influence design ideas and develop concepts
- Liaison with creative agency and suppliers for outsourced graphic and design requirements
- Be self-motivated, energised and flexible
- Be able to work with a sense of urgency, while still paying careful attention to detail
About Te Ara Ahunga Ora Retirement Commission
Te Ara Ahunga Ora is the office of the Retirement Commissioner. Te Ara Ahunga Ora aims to help New Zealanders to retire with confidence. Retiring with confidence means New Zealanders feel secure that they’ll have resources to live and the know-how to make ends meet.
We focus on three areas; Retirement Policies, Retirement Villages and Financial Capability. As part of our role we advise Government on the policies that will enhance retirement outcomes for New Zealanders. Through our well-known consumer brand Sorted, we help New Zealanders think long-term to improve financial outcomes and better prepare for retirement.